27 September 2010

Thomas Schauffert

I will tell you, what I still would do:
- I would still love to create and make music!
- I would still love to take pictures and create videos!
- I would still love to play with my children, my family, my friends and people.
- I would still love to meet new people.
- I would love to support people if they ask me for it.
- I would still love to research, study new things.
- I would still love to dance.
- I would still love to be active and smile and laugh.
- I would still love to read books to my friends or to play improvised music with or for them.
- I would travel to thailand tomorrow, and start to learn more about the culture, the music, the instruments, the hearts.
- I would meet many people from all over the world just to play around with them and create new things, wether somebody would think it's of use to the world or not.
- Just create and be happy.
- I would still love to create a big music show and play it in a big theater!
- I would do all when the time would be right!
- I would still love to create things with you.
- I would still ask you to be creative with me and maybe find some new people to create whatever together.

and now what I would not do anymore:
- I would not try to coach people.
- I would not try to make an image of me, which has more chances to get any contracts that would bring me some money.
- I really would show myself the way I am the way my heart feels.
- I would not try to make a lot of promotion on radio, TV, social media.......and run for attention!
- I would not network just to get to know a lot of people and potential customers that will bring me money.
- I would not go to hundreds of networking parties and be in many associations just to be visible to the world and have a actual right to live and make money.
- I would not look for sponsors
- I would not try to sell anything! -Not myself and no internet programs or music
- I would not hurry anything just because I believe that time is money.
- I would not offer you a "job"/activitie" to network and possible find some money for you and us!
(...)

Thomas Schauffert (*1964), Dipl. El. Eng. FH, Birsfelden

Keine Kommentare: